Thursday, February 5, 2009

One More Week of Freedom...




...until Zach enters the work force as a Radiological Control Technician (in training)! SO, he is enjoying his time left by lounging around, playing with the dogs, brewing beer, and playing poker-- Awww the life! Did I mention Zach has been brewing beer? Well, right now we have an ESB bottled and drinkable, a sorghum beer in secondary for a few more day (then to bottling), and the picture is Purdom's Irish Red Ale! I don't think we have enough beer ;)

Meanwhile I have been working overtime to try and stay up to date! But, the best part is that I can't bore anyone with the details because then I would have to kill you-- hehehe. To say the least, work is my 4 letter word! Also, I have been taking a oodles of pictures with my camera. Here are a few...









apparently I was feeling a little fruity?! My favorite has to be the bat dogs!





















No comments:

Post a Comment